Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

salt gat revolver

Salt Gat Revolver - SHRED-ER Starter Kit Want more power? Well... Lorenzo delivered! After years of hard work and endless requests for more power, Lorenzo finally presents the BUG-A-SALT SHRED-ER! Made in the USA CO2 powered pistol designed for our big game hunters. Slash cockroaches, wasps, scorpions or any other annoying MotherF@#-ER$ that dares to cross your path! We are very proud of this new, deadly version of our family. However, we must warn you about its power. Do not be silly. THIS IS ANOTHER PRODUCT FOR ADULTS ONLY! Read your manual carefully, follow all safety instructions and NEVER modify your SHRED-ER. The set includes:

Open a user-uploaded video and view it in a modal Open a user-uploaded video and view it in a modal Open a user-uploaded video and view it in a modal

Salt Gat Revolver

Salt Gat Revolver

Here's my custom SHRED-ER gun, I'd say SankU 🍓🍓 Lots of Lorenzo and all those Peeples from BUG-A-SALT gave me for Christmas 🤗 These dew cans are mostly empty, @4' I found the Neet Trick Give Biggie Bugs some extra perks with factory ammo. I let them sit out overnight and get wet in Michigan, which is kind of Nipply, then I chilled the table for an hour. BAM, POW, KAZAM Batman and I froze the table for an hour Bam because I

Ww2 German, Soviet, Allied Militaria, Uniforms, Awards, Weapons History. War Relics Forum

This gun is amazing! ! ! ! It will erase everything you shoot! ! ! My husband was mad because he couldn't find enough to shred! ! ! Many thanks for this new weapon. The fly is smarter than the other gun, you have to be on the move to make sure he's dead instead of being stunned and flying away lol! ! ! ! But this gun, oh my god, is amazing! ! ! !

Bought one for my son in law and he loves it. He's a real spider hater so they all got into trouble.

Gat vitamins, gat nutrition, gat, gat multi, gat airline, gat carbotein, gat supplements, gat protein, gat jetmass, gat testagen, gat testrol, dh gat

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code