Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

h&k sp5 stock

H&k Sp5 Stock - Has anyone fitted one of the ATI universal stocks to the HK SP5? I know there are some changes in the SP5 that require some changes to the stock and brace attachments I would like to get one for my SP5 and confirm the fit

Buy MP5, HKSP5 Universal Stock (Reversible) from HKParts.net. Limited quantity! Same day shipping, always next day delivery available

H&k Sp5 Stock

H&k Sp5 Stock

Propel said: These work great View attachment 288424 Click to expand... Any mods needed? Is it very stable?

Magpul Sl Stock For Hk Mp5/sp5/hk94

Propel said: These work great View attachment 288424 Click to expand... Is this the same stock that HK sells parts? The stock in your photo appears to be the original A3 pattern, while the one shown by HK Parts is an F pattern stock.

No it isn't. I bought 3 new A3 stock a few months ago I assume the F types will fit too I like the old look

The fact that the factory HK A3 stock fits the SP5 just fine says nothing about whether the ATI F-style stock actually fits, which is what the OP was specifically asking about. I think the question is mainly whether the stock ATI will fit without modification.

DwillHK said: The factory HK A3 stock fits a SP5 just fine, not saying if the ATI F-style stock actually fits, which is what the OP was specifically asking about. I think the question is mainly whether the stock ATI will fit without modification. Click to expand... He just bought 3 A3's just wanted to show off his non F stock and rub it in our noses.

Magpul Sl Lower Grip Module Hk Mp5 Sp5 Hk94 Polymer Black

About ATI: I know the HK A3 is overpriced, but $500 for ATI? I'm sure you can get HK for that price, and no BHO cutout or maybe you got a great deal

"The fact that the factory HK A3 stock fits the SP5 perfectly doesn't really say anything about whether the ATI F-style stock will fit, which is what the OP specifically asked. I think the question is primarily whether the ATI stock will fit Yes. Without modification."

He just bought 3 A3s and wanted to show off his non-F stock and rub it in our noses.

H&k Sp5 Stock

About ATI: I know the HK A3 is overpriced, but $500 for ATI? I'm sure you can get HK for that price, and no BHO cutout or maybe you got a great deal. "

Heckler And Koch Mp5 Pistol .22 Lr 8.5\

Hmm Why would the F stock fit differently?? The only difference is the boot stock and I prefer the original A3 I bought the A3 for the SP5 and 2 for the MP5

Propel said: Hmm. Why would the F stock fit differently?? The only difference is the boot stock and I prefer the original A3 I bought the A3 for the SP5 and 2 for the MP5 Click to expand... The issue isn't so much that it's the A3 stock vs the F stock, it's the HK factory stock vs the ATI stock. The OP was asking about the fit of the ATI stock, and it's not uncommon for aftermarket stocks to have fit issues compared to factory stocks. So your saying your fit is good isn't particularly helpful to the OP's question. The comment about types was brought up to highlight what the OP was asking.

DwillHK said: The issue isn't so much that it's A3 stock vs. F stock, it's HK factory stock vs. ATI stock. The OP was asking about the fit of the ATI stock, and it's not uncommon for aftermarket stocks to have fit issues compared to factory stocks. So you saying your fit is better isn't particularly helpful to the OP's question You brought up a comment about types to highlight what the OP was asking Click to expand... Right is the HK vs ATI question I rarely, if ever, fit HK Heard about the problem I read about good / sales, and not so good / slippery or tight, fit with ATI and POF.

First, they are sold Second, it says right on their site that ATI stocks often require a pushpin hole to line up with the receiver. But they say they can give it to you

Hk Mp5, Sp5

They are great I have a 4pos that I bought years ago for $109.00 it shipped in my 93 clone!

ATI usually requires you to take a small amount of material through the pin hole that was for my HK94

Freeride1 said: ATI requires you to take a small amount of material out of the pin hole that was for my HK94 that being said, you'd have to be dumb as hell to pay $500 for an ATI Click to expand... LOL I wouldn't buy one for that price , I've only used it to know what stock I'm talking about. Which people are still doing wrong

H&k Sp5 Stock

Rellascout said: LOL I wouldn't buy one at that price, I used to know what stock I was talking about. The ones people are still doing wrong Click to expand... If you get a good deal, they are really good stock after fitting so tight

H&k Sp5 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine

I still pony up for the H&K F stock if you have an SP5, well worth fixing

Freeride1 said: You'd be an idiot to pay $500 for ATI Click to expand... Agree with you, GB has POF at 400 bucks plus shipping, non-F.

The days of finding and buying an ATI for the price I paid for a 31STMEU, or a genuine HK that I paid between $300 in 2007, for a non-F...........well those days are long gone , is long., long gone never to return, not even for a visit

Uncle Billy said: Agree with you, there is a POF in GB for 400 bucks plus shipping, non-F. The days of finding and buying ATIs for the price you paid, or the HK I paid for Rs 300.............those days are long, long gone and will never return. , Click to expand for tour... I miss the $315 German F stock hemming and hoving from Numreich. I need to buy 10 of them

H&k Sp5: Do I Need Any Special Forms To Put A Shoulder Stock On It?

Freeride1 said: I remember hemming and hawing over the $315 German F stock from Numreich. I need to buy 10 of them Click to expand... "To be, to be, to be" is the greatest philosophical saying.

This is an old thread, you can't get any response, and revive the old thread. Please consider creating a new thread As this may be the year of the MP5, Palmetto State Armory continues to advance its options for a capable submachine gun with its own clone version as well as Zenith Firearms.

Designed and fielded in West Germany by Heckler and Koch in the 1960s, the MP5 was the standard pistol-caliber weapon of choice for many police and military units for decades—including a large number of special operations forces around the world.

H&k Sp5 Stock

The popularity of the MP5 grew over the years, especially when the guns were seen in action on live television during the British Special Air Service's famous Operation Nimrod in the 1980s.

New H&k Sp5l

Therefore, demand for civilian-legal MP5s in the United States grew slowly but steadily within the firearms community. Heckler & Koch's attempts to export the gun to the US market were repeatedly blocked by the law, however, effectively paving the way for clone makers to build and sell their own MP5s.

A Chilean Navy Special Warfare member with an MP5 participates in a maritime interdiction operation drill during PILAMAX 2005 while underway with the Chilean frigate BACH Almirante Williams. (Tech.

Fast forward to 2020, H&K is gearing up for another play for the MP5 niche, with its own true-to-life semiautomatic version of the legendary weapon it produces.

In response to purists and enthusiasts' constant demands for a true-to-life MP5, H&K has finally given everyone their wish in the form of the SP5, the company's follow-up to the SP5K that was released five years ago. You will get success in business

Hk Mp5, Sp5 A2 Fixed Stock

Manufactured at the company's Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany (like the SP5K), the SP5 is a semiautomatic pistol with an 8.86-inch barrel that follows the design of the original MP5 with a standard roller-delay blackback operating system.

Arriving at this year's Shot Show Industry and Media Range Day, I found myself walking in a growing line near the H&K tent where shooters were given a quick primer on guns and encouraged before being handed magazines.

K&h pet, k&h exteriors, h&k sp5, k&h pet products, k&h pet cot, k&h dog beds, k&h home solutions, h&k p30 holsters, k&h bird warmer, k and h windows, k & h windows, h&k trucking

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code